Pick Your Own Booking
- Cash or card available.
- Standard bookings are for 2 hours. Please depart promptly at the end of your timeslot to ensure we are not over our limit.
- No refunds on bookings only when we cancel the event or if you give us more than 24 hours’ notice
- We supply environmentally friendly picking bags on entry (@ a fee of $2 each) but we also encourage you to BYO bags and containers.
- Our shop/cafe onsite will be open for trade.
- Please respect social distancing. Remain 1.5m from other patrons at all times. We are an outdoor activity with lots of space to make this possible.
- Picnics are allowed but expect everybody to follow COVID rules. Please bring your own picnic rugs and chairs. Picnics to be in designated picnic area, No Picnics in the farm.
- If you think you are unwell please do not come.
- Orchard tours and fruit picking for groups available during the week. Bookings essential to do this
We will be keeping all high traffic areas (e.g. toilets, counters and hand washing sink) cleaned and sanitized regularly.
There is plenty of room on farm for you to space out.
$20 for adults, $10 for children aged between 3 and 12
Free for children under 3 years of age
Bookings limited to 200 people every 2 hours. Bookings are essential. Book early as these limited spots mean that they are taken early.
This entry fee includes the fruit you eat when on the farm. You just pay for the fruit and veggies that you take home with you.
You will be sent a confirmation with a bar code which will be need to be scanned upon arrival at the farm.
You must pay for whatever you pick. (YOU PICK IT YOU OWN IT)
- Absolutely no picking and throwing of fruits and vegetables. You will pay for anything you pick and throw.
- If you pick fruit and leave the bags of fruit and try not to pay for it penalties will apply.
- Take your rubbish with you.
- DO NOT climb the trees
- Stay within designated areas at all times.
- DO NOT pick anything you have not been instructed to. You never know what has been sprayed and when. It could cause harm to you.
- DO NOT damage the plants when picking.
- DO NOT step on the plants or over the plants.
- Children must be under constant supervision at all times
- Any damage to plants caused by you or your children will be paid for
- Please DO NOT go near the dams
- We reserve the right to inspect strollers, bags, backpacks etc.
- If unsure please ask for help.
- Our farm is not a toilet, so please make sure if you need to go, that you go before you go out to the farm.
- If you don’t want to pay for it….DON’T pick it.
IF THESE RULES ARE NOT OBEYED, THE OWNERS AND STAFF OF BILPIN FRUIT BOWL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE YOU FOR THE PREMISES
Cancellations up to 24 hours prior to coming to the farm will get a refund minus the booking fee. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit any fee or refund.
If we choose to cancel the activity you will receive a full refund.
Please do not visit us if you have been overseas, have had contact with someone infected with COVID-19, have visited a known hotspot area in the past 14 days or have experienced any symptoms of illness in the last 14 days.
If NSW Government COVID-19 Public Health orders change at any time prior to your booking, we reserve the right to modify the way we change any details to comply with Government regulations or cancel the activity all together.