As we are providing an experience to you and your friends/family we want it to be a pleasant one.
We greatly value the fruit and plants in each patch as they will provide the experience to you our customers in the years to come, We therefore require anybody in our farm to also take the care, and respect each plant as we do.
We have some common sense guidelines that everybody must follow, if these guidelines are not followed you will be asked to leave immediately!!!!!
- You must pay for whatever you pick. (YOU PICK IT YOU OWN IT)
- If you pick any fruit or vegetables that are not ripe or ready for picking you will be charged double price for whatever you pick.
- Absolutely no picking and throwing of fruits and vegetables. You will pay for any fruit you pick and throw.
- If you pick fruit and leave the bags of fruit and try not to pay for it penalties will apply.
- Take your rubbish with you.
- Do not climb the trees
- Stay within designated areas.
- Do not pick anything you have not been instructed to. You never know what has been sprayed and when. It could cause harm to you.
- Do not damage the plants when picking.
- Do not step on the plants or over the plants.
- Children must be under constant supervision at all times
- Any damage to plants caused by you or your children will be paid for
- Please do not go near the dams
- We reserve the right to inspect strollers, bags, backpacks etc
- If unsure please ask for help.
- Our farm is NOT an all you can eat buffet. Fruit must be purchased before being consumed. If we permitted everyone to snack, we would not have a crop to sell. Think of this policy as you would shopping in a grocery store, eating unpaid produce would be considered stealing
- Our farm is not a toilet, so please make sure if you need to go, that you go before you go out to the farm.
- If you don't want to pay for it....DON'T pick it.
- No pets in the farm
These rules have all been put into place because this is what people have done while visiting our farm.
Bilpin Fruit Bowl reserve the right to remove any guests from our farm at any time for not obeying all our rules.
We would love to be able to keep this as a pick your own farm but if these rules are not adhered to, unfortunately we will have no other option but to not allow anyone on our farm.
The farm is open from the end of November and will remain open until the end of May (We may close sooner if we run out of fruit).
The farm is open on weekends only and public holidays strictly between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Entry to the farm outside these times is not permitted!!
No cars are permitted into the farm. This is a safety issue for everybody walking around. So, please park in the carpark and walk out to the farm.
A Minimal Entry fee of $5.00 for adults and children between the asges of 3 and 15 are $3.00 to enter. Children under 3 years of age are free. This entry fee covers our huge Public Liaiblity bill which allows you to enter the farm and all the fruit that is eaten and/or thrown on the ground. It also covers the fruit that is picked and then left in bags lying around the farm.
Please like our Facebook page to be kept up to date each week with a complete list of what is available for picking each weekend.
For all enquiries regarding pick your own, please call Margaret on 0404 061262.